Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Time for a real quick update!! KH's going through the 4 month sleep regression and I fear she'll wake at any moment, but today's a special day.  You see, 1 year ago today I peed on the magical stick. I took a picture of it and sent it to my best friend with one not-so-family-appropriate word attached to it.  Then I peed on another stick.  I took a picture of both of them together, sent it to my best friend, and this time I attached the same word in all caps.  Yeah... At the time, I thought it was the worst day of my life.  Now, by far, it was one of the better moments.

Yesterday KH and I went in for her four month (and 1 week because my doc is super busy) exam.  She got her ouchie vaccinations but she also got her weight, height, and head circumference check.  Verdict is: we're up to 56% on weight!! At 3 weeks of age she was only at 25%.  At 2 months, she was at 50% and now we're at 56%.  What that means is, I'm a successful breastfeeder!!! I also counted up my freezer stash and I'm 44 ounces over what I started at.  Win!!

My fear has become a reality and the baby's awake.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment